Re: Hi, I am new to the group.

  • BOB & CINDY WRIGHT
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 8, 2005
      I am interested in building a machine. I have started gathering
      materials. My buddy had a block a few days ago but i was a day late
      and it got scrapped. I have a metal lathe and can do some machining
      if someone needs a shaft or spacers made...Bob
      --- In multimachine@yahoogroups.com, "klbengineering"