Re: [multimachine] Steam engine

  • Stan Stocker
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 1, 2009
      David LeVine wrote:
      > Stan Stocker wrote:
      >
      >> Cold Fusion works for the true believer also, at least once in a while.
      >>

      > Were you referring to the web programming language or the power
      > generating system? Both fit all the descriptions above.

      Hi David,

      Very nice... Given Adobes pricing structures, I'd imagine they're about
      equal in cost and goofy press releases also :-)

      Cheers,
      Stan
    • Larry Ruebush
      Message 2 of 9 , Aug 8, 2009
        The new Aug/Sept issue of Machiist's Workshop magazine has a seven page article by Myles Milner of the constrution of his horizonzl mill. Myles used a Chevy 2.4 liter four cylinnder block

        Larry Ruebush
        west central IL
        PS- in the Feb/March 2002 issue there was a article by G.A. Ewen on his construction of the same type of tool

      • Jerry Scovel
        Message 3 of 9 , Aug 8, 2009
          Larry,

          I have only seen one in my life, it was at an auction, I had to drop
          out when it went over $400. It looked as if it could handle just about
          anything that you could do on a small Bridgeport. Where are you at in
          west central Illinois? I am located in Osco, near Rock Island.

          Jerry

          On Aug 8, 2009, at 10:31 PM, Larry Ruebush wrote:

          The new Aug/Sept issue of Machiist's Workshop magazine has a seven page
          article by Myles Milner of the constrution of his horizonzl mill. Myles
          used a Chevy 2.4 liter four cylinnder block

          Larry Ruebush
          west central IL
          PS- in the Feb/March 2002 issue there was a article by G.A. Ewen on his
          construction of the same type of tool

        • Dennis Thornton
          Message 4 of 9 , Aug 9, 2009
            Did you pickup any great ideas?

            Thanks

            Dennis

            Message 5 of 9 , Aug 9, 2009
              Yes, I felt that the photos gave me a lot more "hands on" explanation of the "how's and whys".
              I get the magazine any ways, but I feel that the cost just for that article is worth while.
              I have some big 6 cylinder Cummins and 8 cylinder Detroit Diesel blocks setting in my shop that I keep looking at.
              Larry Ruebush
              west central IL

              Message 6 of 9 , Aug 10, 2009
                Thanks!