Re: Check out "new photos"

  • cvlac
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 4, 2009
      Hi Serge
      Usually I buy things from the UK e-shops.They have tools from all over Europe.
      At this moment I'm building a screw less precision vice that I need to build my coordinate table for my MM.
      I appreciate too much Keith's work, since it is parallel to the mine.I'm approaching the problem from a different angle, since I have won some parts at low cost from e-bay, and I want to incorporate them in my construction.
      The good thing is that to do all of this, I need a lot of tools that I count to make by my self.At lest mostly of them.
      Hoppe to see you in my island.
      Costas