Hi, I am new to the group.

  • klbengineering
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 25, 2004
      I just saw the group on the internet searching for lathe related
      sites. I must say that it is an interesting machine. But just
      wondering if the group is out of function, it seems like months has
      passed without any action. I would like to se some drawings an more
      pics also.

      Regards
      Knud
    • BOB & CINDY WRIGHT
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 8, 2005
        I am interested in building a machine. I have started gathering
        materials. My buddy had a block a few days ago but i was a day late
        and it got scrapped. I have a metal lathe and can do some machining
        if someone needs a shaft or spacers made...Bob
        --- In multimachine@yahoogroups.com, "klbengineering"