Re: speed reduction

  • cvlac
    Message 1 of 31 , Jan 5, 2009
      Hi Dennis
      This is not a bad idea at al!!since the ratio is big.
      I have some of these large gears from the well known provider shop (my
      junckyard).the problem maybe could be to find the stater's gear ,
      since starters are sold separately at higher prices,and how to center
      this plate to the MM axle.
      Costas

      Message 31 of 31 , Jan 9, 2009
        You could drill and tap a small hole from the side at the point where
        the backplate meets the spindle. With a setscrew in the hole, it
        should not unscrew.