Re: [multimachine] File on Rapidshare

    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 5, 2008
      Hello Pat
       Make the bushing and parts out of Epoxy Granite .
      You could cast in a brass part for the bearing.

       keith

      From: fbngraph@earthlink. net <fbngraph@earthlink. net>
      To: multimachine@ yahoogroups. com
      Date: Thursday, November 6, 2008, 12:21 AM

      I tried to get it and was told the "max" downloads of 10 had been reached.
      WD

      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 6, 2008
        keith gutshall wrote:
        > Hello Pat
        > Make the bushing and parts out of Epoxy Granite .
        > You could cast in a brass part for the bearing.

        Once you making E/G parts, it becomes pretty easy to cast the races in
        place. Then you have a lot of choices.

        Oilite Bronze is a better bearing choice than brass, IMHO.

        --
        David G. LeVine
        Nashua, NH 03060