Re: [multimachine] Re: MM DVD / Thanks Tim!

  • J W
    Message 1 of 50 , Oct 13, 2008
      Just a note when I downloaded it and attempted to watch it in windoze media player it was all garbled. But  I used GOM player which is free (<http://www.gomlab.com/eng/GMP_download.html>) and in my opinion one of the best since it will do the search for audio and video CODECs if you dont have them on your pc. And it played smooth .. So if anyone else is getting the pixelation try a different player.

      Also Pat it really made a lot of things more clear for me since sometimes I need a visual to understand . Thank you for making it and to Tim for making it available.

      Message 50 of 50 , Oct 19, 2008
        I found blip.tv which allows files of that size, so:
        http://blip.tv/file/1375031/ for watching online or sharing.

        --
        Chris Bryant