Re: Help!!!!!!!!!!

    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 1, 2008
      Thanks Kevin

      I express mailed a copy of the "How to Build" book to the address on
      that web page.

      To new members... Kevin has some big personal projects now and is
      pretty busy but Kevin and Jeff Hansen have been vital in keeping the
      MM project alive for all these years. Kevin is the best web researcher
      I have ever seen.

      Pat

      --- In multimachine@yahoogroups.com, "kwolson2002" <kwayneolson@...>