Re: new photo folders

  • cvlac
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 1, 2008
      Hi
      Me too I had the same idea of brasing some carbide bits to make some
      milling tools.The problem is on how to precision locate these carbide
      tips onto a large multi tiped tool holder.And what kind of brasing
      is neded .
      A solution could be to screw on the tool holder some of these
      trangular carbide inserts with a hole in the midle.I this case an
      indexing device is neded.Just to make the tool holder and the screw
      drilling and tapping.For this reason I have started to build my
      temporary dividing head made from a large piston and some timing
      pulleys.
      Costas
      PS I have started to upload some photos of the construction of this
      tool too.

      --- In multimachine@yahoogroups.com, "Pierre Coueffin"