Re: moving along slow

  • george_ewen
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 10, 2005
      Ryan,
      Just a suggestion, take your time and find a six cylinder block. I
      only used my machine for a couple of weeks before I realized that a
      six would have been much better. (a point that I made clear in the
      artical that I wrote about it) It is my feeling that you will be much
      happier with the outcome if you search around for a six cyl.

      George

      --- In multimachine@yahoogroups.com, "Ryan Lefebvre" <rino_113@y...>
      wrote:

      > Well after I bought my cross slide table my bro sold me a 6"Rotrey
      > tabe with tail pice I bought some taperd berrings and chases I will
      be
      > building a smaller machine (bench to style like george ewen's
      machine)
      > and I have a 4cyl chev block out of a 1989 S10.
    • Bobby Yates Emory
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 10, 2005
        Ryan,

        That's a straight six - not V or flat.