moving along slow

  • Ryan Lefebvre
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 10, 2005
      Well after I bought my cross slide table my bro sold me a 6"Rotrey
      tabe with tail pice I bought some taperd berrings and chases I will be
      building a smaller machine (bench to style like george ewen's machine)
      and I have a 4cyl chev block out of a 1989 S10.
    • george_ewen
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 10, 2005
        Ryan,
        Just a suggestion, take your time and find a six cylinder block. I
        only used my machine for a couple of weeks before I realized that a
        six would have been much better. (a point that I made clear in the
        artical that I wrote about it) It is my feeling that you will be much
        happier with the outcome if you search around for a six cyl.

        George

        --- In multimachine@yahoogroups.com, "Ryan Lefebvre" <rino_113@y...>
        wrote:

        > Well after I bought my cross slide table my bro sold me a 6"Rotrey
        > tabe with tail pice I bought some taperd berrings and chases I will
        be
        > building a smaller machine (bench to style like george ewen's
        machine)
        > and I have a 4cyl chev block out of a 1989 S10.
      • Bobby Yates Emory
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 10, 2005
          Ryan,

          That's a straight six - not V or flat.