Re: honey bee network

  • a1g2r3i
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 1 5:26 AM
      I have been reading and reading regards this honey bee network
      concept but have failed to find anywhere that accepts ideas such as
      the multimachine or the placing of screens for water collection from
      heavy night fog such as the Gaza strip experiences or other ideas
      for how-to ideas and machine plans to show ideas for people to help
      themselves. Giving fish is great but showing how to fish, I believe,
      will do more in the long run, while not with-holding the initial
      fish.
      Has anyone found the nuts and bolts of/and what I have been
      expressing in this post?
      dennis mac

      --- In multimachine@yahoogroups.com, Pat Delany <rigmatch@...> wrote:

      > A great idea! I'll follow up on it.
      >
      > Pat
      >
      > --- rick <rgbai42@...> wrote:
      >

      > > I saw this today on discovery channel Canada it is a
      > > network of
      > > inventors sharing ideas called the honeybee network.
      > > i think the multimachine would be a great addition
      > > to the network.
      > >

      > http://www.itu.int/osg/spu/wsis-
      themes/ict_stories/themes/case_studies/bee.html

      story. Play Sims Stories at Yahoo! Games.