Test Bed 2.0

  • drpshops
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31 8:44 PM
      Hello
      I got my test bed 2.0 assembled over the weekend.
      I am now adjusting it up so it is in alinement.
      I got the spindle speed close to the speed I want it.
      The plate for the chuck, I have got a lot of runout on it
      I thought I could reuse it from the other shaft,things came out
      differant than the old spindle. Have to get another piece of CRS to
      turn it true.
      Things are working good on it.This came out better than my first try.
      Have to make a taller tool holder ,the center of the shaft is a little
      bit higher than the other one.