Re: [multimachine] Ford Tarus? Spindle for MM

  • Bobby Yates Emory
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 10, 2005
      Catfish,

      I think I suggested using a Ford Escort front spindle. If that looks
      too small - then go to a Taurus - but the junkyard will probably
      charge more. The Lincoln Continentals that were front wheel drive may
      be even bigger.

      But you really need to check with the guys who have built one. They
      will have better advice.

      Bobby

      --
      Toward freedom,