Ford Tarus? Spindle for MM

  • catfish7251
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 10, 2005
      I am just starting to gather parts for a MM.
      Some where in a topic I saw information about using a front spindle
      for a MM, but I am unable to find it again [I've started putting
      putting any information that might remotely be useful in a file.]
      Would anyone remenber where this is?
      Thanks
      catfish.
    • Bobby Yates Emory
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 10, 2005
        Catfish,

        I think I suggested using a Ford Escort front spindle. If that looks
        too small - then go to a Taurus - but the junkyard will probably
        charge more. The Lincoln Continentals that were front wheel drive may
        be even bigger.

        But you really need to check with the guys who have built one. They
        will have better advice.

        Bobby

        --
        Toward freedom,