Re: [multimachine] Re: New thread follower idea in pics/apology

    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 28, 2007
      Hello Pat
       Maybe if there is a home improvement center (Lowe,s, Home Depot) they have a good selection of stuff. I get bolts and nuts and stuff from the local one. I get sawblades for my small band saw there. You might what to look if there is one where you live. It might save you a long drive , at the price of fuel.
       Keith Gutshall

      Pat Delany <rigmatch@...> wrote:
      Thanks Keith
      The address below is fine. I wish we had a good hardware store, maybe
      I need to start ordering stuff from Fastenal but the shipping on small
      orders will eat me up.

      Pat

      Pat--- In multimachine@ yahoogroups. com, keith gutshall <drpshops@.. .>
      wrote:

      > Hello Pat
      > I will put it in the mail on Monday and you should have it by the
      middle of the week.
      > You what me to use the address on the how to make file?
      > I think 1/4 -20 flathead screws should hold it on fine.
      > Why do you have to go so far to get cap screws and stuff?
      > Most every town has a hardware store in it.The local ACE store in
      Crestview has all kind of little part for machine . they have a bunch
      of little drawers with, set screws, keystock, bronze bushing, small
      ball bearing, left hand nuts.what ever.

      email and get things done faster.

      in 45,000 destinations on Yahoo! Travel
      to find your fit.