Re: hot dam !

  • Patrick Hahn
    Message 1 of 18 , Feb 9, 2007
      Hey, I'm looking at this cd3wd stuff, and it looks like we might want
      to contact the guy who runs it specifically,
      http://www.cd3wd.com/CD3WD/index.htm It looks like he's got lots of
      stuff that hasn't made it online yet, sounds like we can probably help
      each other.
      --
      Patrick Hahn
      Message 2 of 18 , Feb 9, 2007
        That's whatI think too. Would you do it, Patrick? I'm
        sorta sick.

        Thanks
        Pat

        --- Patrick Hahn <skorgu@...> wrote:

        > Hey, I'm looking at this cd3wd stuff, and it looks
        > like we might want
        > to contact the guy who runs it specifically,
        > http://www.cd3wd.com/CD3WD/index.htm It looks like
        > he's got lots of
        > stuff that hasn't made it online yet, sounds like we
        > can probably help
        > each other.
        > --
        > Patrick Hahn

        Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debate
        in the Yahoo! Answers Food & Drink Q&A.
      • lasallemark1
        Message 3 of 18 , Feb 11, 2007
          Alex Weir is fine with us spreading the info.

          "yes please mark you have my full ok on this
          but be aware that the product has been changing recently and that the
          version at www.download.com is the updated version.
          parts 1,2 and 3 are the major contents, but we are currently expanding
          to 42 parts (!)welcome on board
          alex"

          Some files are already on eMule. We can download the current version
          and help out, or interested parties with fast pipes could contact Alex
          for other options.

          Thoughts?
          Message 4 of 18 , Feb 11, 2007
            I wonder if there is a version that has all the machine type files. I
            really would like to find all the army and navy tutorials that were on
            the web a few years ago.

            Pat
            --- In multimachine@yahoogroups.com, "lasallemark1" <lasallemark1@...>
            wrote:

            > Alex Weir is fine with us spreading the info.
            >
            > "yes please mark you have my full ok on this
            > but be aware that the product has been changing recently and that the
            > version at www.download.com is the updated version.
            > parts 1,2 and 3 are the major contents, but we are currently expanding
            > to 42 parts (!)welcome on board
            > alex"
            >
            > Some files are already on eMule. We can download the current version
            > and help out, or interested parties with fast pipes could contact Alex
            > for other options.
            >
            > Thoughts?

          • Chris Bryant
            Message 5 of 18 , Feb 11, 2007
              On 02/11/2007 08:16 pm, Pat Delany wrote:
              > I wonder if there is a version that has all the machine type files. I
              > really would like to find all the army and navy tutorials that were on
              > the web a few years ago.

              I've got a bunch of US Army stuff that I will be uploading to OSM.
              I've got to say- I downloaded a couple of the cd3wd files, (i picked the
              "appropriate technology" ones), and I had a hard time sifting through them-
              they are all exe files (which throws a red flag), but running Linux (an open
              source OS (c;) I was able to unzip them, but there is still a bunch of stuff
              to wade through.

              --
              Chris Bryant
              Message 6 of 18 , Feb 12, 2007
                Thanks Chris

                Maybe somebody can find some navy casting books, these would be
                another great addition.

                Pat