Just joined

  • David Lee
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 28, 2004
      Hey Pat,

      I just joined your group. Your machine certainly looks interesting.
      I was searching YAHOO groups for "DIY milling machine" and found your
      group. I bought the Gingery milling machine book #4 last week.

      Do you have drawings of your machine?

      My fondest dream is to own a milling machine and a lathe. It's
      doubtful I'd ever have the bread to buy one so I figured I'd make one.
      I've made a lot of tools for my home workshop. My favorite is my
      drilling jig. It's really not much but it works slick. It's for
      cross drilling round stock. I copied the concept from a tubing
      notcher. If you'd like a photo, let me know.

      Regards,
      David Lee
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 28, 2004
        Hi David

        I have had terrible Internet trouble for the last 3
        weeks but should be back in business in a few days. My
        machine is very easy to build, so hang in there.

        Pat
        --- David Lee <dslee@...> wrote:

        > Hey Pat,
        >
        > I just joined your group. Your machine certainly
        > looks interesting.
        > I was searching YAHOO groups for "DIY milling
        > machine" and found your
        > group. I bought the Gingery milling machine book #4
        > last week.
        >
        > Do you have drawings of your machine?
        >
        > My fondest dream is to own a milling machine and a
        > lathe. It's
        > doubtful I'd ever have the bread to buy one so I
        > figured I'd make one.
        > I've made a lot of tools for my home workshop. My
        > favorite is my
        > drilling jig. It's really not much but it works
        > slick. It's for
        > cross drilling round stock. I copied the concept
        > from a tubing
        > notcher. If you'd like a photo, let me know.
        >
        > Regards,
        > David Lee

        http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
      • David Lee
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 29, 2004
          OK Pat, I'll wait to hear from you.  Good luck with your computer problems.