Re: [multimachine] Interesting

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 14, 2004
      Scott

      Very very sorry for the delay. You were right about
      table alignment. It was ok for most jobs but really
      not good enough. I was in the middle of replacing it
      with a table based on a second and smaller engine
      block when we had a horrible computer crash that
      almost cost us our regular business.

      I finally finished the new table and it works great!
      Ill put pictures up when I get Photoshop fixed.

      The best way to get powerfeed and threading is to use
      a "Frog" from Avatar tools.

      Pat Delany

      http://mail.yahoo.com