Re: [multimachine] Re: Good Job

    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 3, 2005
      Hello George

      I lost my copy of the HSM that had your Engine Mill
      article but it was what got me started on my quest to
      build a multifunction machine tool that anybody can
      afford.

      It's strange but at my advanced age I realize that
      machine tools are about all that I believe in. The
      lathe, shaper and mill built the foundation of our
      current standard of living and there is no reason why
      a cheap and easy to build multipurpose tool could not
      help the 500 million people that need simple water
      pumps or the billion people who live on a dollar a day
      or less.

      Thanks for getting a crazy old man started.

      Pat Delany