dfm/new bit/o61001date/time08:25

  • DennisF MacIntyre
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2006
      Where-as drilling a hole to size is always safer (more accurate) with a evenly ground or new drill bit, my question is: will drilling a, (particularly small), hole with a drill bit sharpened off centre not only make the hole larger than intended, but actually make the drill stray off its intended path?
      dennis mac

      lots of luck pat - When I find the need to go back in me I find myself wishing they had installed a zipper.