for gods sake!

    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 14, 2006
      If there is something in the book that seems stupid, don't bite your
      f***ing tongue! As I say in the book, I make no claim to being an
      anything!

      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 14, 2006
        >If there is something in the book that seems stupid, don't bite your
        >f***ing tongue! As I say in the book, I make no claim to being an
        >anything!

        Bolshoi! Or something that sounds like it...

        You make exactly one claim: You are the author!

        See, I told you so!

        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 14, 2006
          I can't even figure out when to use its and it's let alone spell Bolshoi!

          Pat
          --- In multimachine@yahoogroups.com, "David G. LeVine" <dlevine@...>
          wrote:

          > >If there is something in the book that seems stupid, don't bite your
          > >f***ing tongue! As I say in the book, I make no claim to being an
          > >anything!
          >

          > Bolshoi! Or something that sounds like it...
          >
          > You make exactly one claim: You are the author!
          >
          > See, I told you so!

          8/14/2006

        • charlesmitchard@iinet.net.au
          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 14, 2006
            Thats easy!!!!
            Its something to do with dancing.
            Just use it when talking about russian ballet!!!!!!!!!!!
            ;>p

            > I can't even figure out when to use its and it's let alone spell Bolshoi!
            >
            > Pat
            > --- In multimachine@yahoogroups.com, "David G. LeVine" <dlevine@...>
            > wrote:
            > >

            > > >If there is something in the book that seems stupid, don't bite your
            > > >f***ing tongue! As I say in the book, I make no claim to being an
            > > >anything!
            > >

            > > Bolshoi! Or something that sounds like it...
            > >
            > > You make exactly one claim: You are the author!
            > >
            > > See, I told you so!
            > >
            > > Dave 8{)
          • Rich
            Message 5 of 6 , Aug 15, 2006
              bolshoi is Russian for 'big'

            • nhengineer@tds.net
              Message 6 of 6 , Aug 15, 2006
                The apostrophe replaces the "i". It's = it is; its = possession like his and hers.

                Concave = a depression ("cave"s in).

                A stalactite "might' fall and become a stalagmite.