book8 01 06150.pdf , The "How to build" first draft, Your comments needed!

    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 1 6:37 PM
      It's in "files". It's 54 pages long and still missing the "tools"
      section and text from "romig" about his bed and cross slide. A bunch
      of photos still needed to be edited to get my feet out.

      Now is the time to pay your MM dues and give us your serious thoughts
      and comments. I have serious contacts with the UN and also some major
      foreign mission people and I don't want to look like a fool!

      Pat
    • Warren Hughes
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 1 7:07 PM
        --- In multimachine@yahoogroups.com, "Pat Delany" <rigmatch@...> wrote:

        > It's in "files". It's 54 pages long and still missing the "tools"
        > section and text from "romig" about his bed and cross slide. A bunch
        > of photos still needed to be edited to get my feet out.
        >
        > Now is the time to pay your MM dues and give us your serious thoughts
        > and comments. I have serious contacts with the UN and also some major
        > foreign mission people and I don't want to look like a fool!
        >
        > Pat

        Wow looks good to me. lost of good pictures and hard brain work on
        your part. Thanks Warren Hughes
      • hepps_29646
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 2 10:01 PM
          I downloaded and printed out the PDF file. On a Konica Minolta PagePro
          laser printer. As far as I can tell it printed out as well as
          anything else I've printed with the relatively inexpensive printer.
          The pictures are much better in color on the computer and the
          different colors that you've used on the machine are quite helpful.
          I haven't read the document yet but the pictures clarify many things
          that I didn't understood when I read the posts at the group site.
          I managed to convert the PDF files to text files using "Easy PDF to
          Text Converter" (Free) then to copy and paste them to MS Word the
          pictures were lost in the process. A good many words were underlined
          indicating misspellings. Many of these were technical terms that were
          simply not in Word's dictionary. Others seem genuine mistakes made
          because you have the same problem with double consonants that I do.
          Here are a couple of examples:

          The invention and widespread use of the metal X cuting X (cutting)
          lathe, shaper and X miling X (milling) machine.

          Was correcting the spelling one of the kinds of help you needed. If
          it was please let me know and we'll figure out the best way to do it.
          Congratulations on a great first draft,
          Harold Epps

          > It's in "files". It's 54 pages long and still missing the "tools"
          > section and text from "romig" about his bed and cross slide. A bunch
          > of photos still needed to be edited to get my feet out.
          >
          > Now is the time to pay your MM dues and give us your serious thoughts
          > and comments. I have serious contacts with the UN and also some major
          > foreign mission people and I don't want to look like a fool!
          >
          > Pat

        • Charles Mitchard
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 3 3:31 AM
            Hi Pat
            I printed it out on an HP lazerjet at 300 dpi.
            all was fine.
            A couple of the photos were as you said a little dark and would be better
            if it is possible to lighten them.
            I will go through a bit more thoroughly for some of the colloquialisms for
            understandability from another cultures point of view and comment again.
            Excellent work.

            http://members.iinet.net.au/~charlesmitchard/index.html

            --
            Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.