book final chapter upload

    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 28, 2006
      I put a file "s18.pdf" in "files". It is the final chapter in the "how
      to build book" I would appreciate if a bunch of you would download it
      and see how it prints on different kinds of printers. my printed
      photos worked well at 1200 dpi but I would like to see if the photos
      were usable on a cheap and old inkjet.

      Pat
    • BILL MACKIN
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 28, 2006
        Pat:
        I just printed this out using a cheap Brother laser printer and again with a cheap Canon inkjet and both times the results were excellent--look forward to reading the whole book!
        Bill

        I put a file "s18.pdf" in "files". It is the final chapter in the "how
        to build book" I would appreciate if a bunch of you would download it
        and see how it prints on different kinds of printers. my printed
        photos worked well at 1200 dpi but I would like to see if the photos
        were usable on a cheap and old inkjet.

        Checked by AVG Free Edition.
      • davegsc@telus.net
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 28, 2006
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 28, 2006
            Thanks Dave

            It's close to finished. I have to retake a few
            pictures and then proof the whole thing. The picture
            bit is hard because of my recent knee surgery. I am
            not too steady on my feet and I'm afraid of falling in
            my very cluttered shop.

            Pat

            http://mail.yahoo.com
          • davegsc@telus.net