To Larry Alexander and everybody else Re: construction decisions

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 7, 2006
      An MM can now be built in many hundreds of different ways. This makes
      construction very difficult to describe. In the next 3 or 4 days I am
      going to try to write out 2 different types of instructions. One will
      be a list of construction techniques that are unusual but still common
      to most MM's. The other is a kind of decision tree that will let you
      design your own version of the machine. Doing it this way should also
      make it easier for people to make suggestions that would help other
      builders.
      For many years I was an industrial electrician and really appreciated
      good "sequence of operations" instructions. I hape I can make my
      instructions turn out this way.