WORLDS SMALLEST WELDING MACHINE

  • Leonard Manalili
    Message 1 of 42 , Apr 1, 2006
      Gentlemen

      Attached herewith is the video of the machine in actual operation. It's really a shame and a glory for a third world country like the Philippines to have surpassed the minds of an advanced and powerful nation, but full of doubts and skepticism.
      http:/inventors.about.com/od/filipinoscientists/
      http:/inventors.about.com/b/a/185658.htm
      http:/www.dost.gov.ph/media/article.php?sid=397

      Best Regards

      Gennard Manalili

    • Darren Jean
      Message 42 of 42 , Apr 2, 2006
        Bloody hell!
        Am I mistaken in thinking that this "video" is downright scary?

        Darren
        Australia