MAKE #37

  • rigmatch
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 15, 2014
    Hard to read in this format, I attached a PDF.

  • rigmatch
    Message 2 of 4 , Jan 15, 2014

      Sorry! It really sounds self serving but the author wrote it after telephone interviews that took place well over a year ago. Embarrassing or not, it really is my last chance to get the word out.

      Pat

    • Eggleston Lance
      Message 3 of 4 , Jan 15, 2014
        Pat,

        Just the opposite,
        it sounds like you are are desperately trying to
        serve others.

        And it only mentions 2 of the things your have developed,
        I like the Genny, battery pack, LED lights and electric powered
        Peltier medical transport cooler.

        There have been articles written about the life changing results
        from installing clear plastic water filled 1 liter bottles
        thru holes cut in the tin roof of the sheds many people in slums
        live in.

        With two or three of these, they have daylight in their home to see
        for cooking etc and do not have to use very expensive fuels.

        When you have nothing, any improvement is great.
        lance
        ++++
        On Jan 15, 2014, at 10:20 PM, <rigmatch@...> wrote:

        Sorry! It really sounds self serving but the author wrote it after telephone interviews that took place well over a year ago. Embarrassing or not, it really is my last chance to get the word out.

        Pat

      • Gildas Dubois
        Message 4 of 4 , Jan 16, 2014
          Thanks!

          België (0032) 499 74 05 07

          Hard to read in this format, I attached a PDF.