design/drafting/solid model

  • mayank_anand50
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 23, 2013
      please send me the design or dimensions of the multi machine.

      i want to do this as my college  project...
      i also want to do FEA analysis....
      plz send on
      mayank_anand50@...
    • mayank anand

          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 28, 2013

            Sorry for the delay, I have been ill. The multimachine is meant to be built with available junk. Any dimensions come from the engine blocks you have available. These might be from tiny Suzuki Marutis, truck, military or oil industry engines. A multimachine might weigh 200 pounds or a hundred times that much.