Re: [multimachine] ENOUGH! / Attention Pat

  • oscar nweke
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 31, 2006

      GARY COLDIRON <jackie133@...> wrote:
      now boys,let's all try to get along

      ----- Original Message -----
      Sent: Thursday, January 26, 2006 8:47 PM
      Subject: [multimachine] ENOUGH!

      It's all a bunch of misunderstandings! I should have answered earlier
      but I'm working 16 hours a day on the f**king movie (and a glorious mm
      addition).
      Everybody calm down.

      Pat

      Dear pat,
      compliments of the season.
      want to encourage you for your commitment
      towards producing a new multimachine video.
      I have enthusiastically shared with my african contacts and mission,your vision about finding ways and means to get this machine into impoverished third world countries where it is desperatly needed.
      Thank you for putting your treasure in heaven by investing in kingdom work.And that at the end of your life, when you stand before God, He will say to you.,Well done my faithfull servant for using your talent to give hope to the Needy. The real reward is
      using that as an opening, your partner Oscar was able to bring in as many of them [as God has destined to become heirs of salvation]into a loving and saving relationship with our lord jesus christ.
      May God bless you.May he heal you.May his countenance shine upon you.He shall renew your strength.He will give you the wisdom and knowledge You need to fulfil your destiny.My friend,as Jehova Prolonged the life of KIng Hezekiah,Based on hezekiahs prayer for more time to enable him finish a project he had at hand,So do i petition God Now to Add years to your life,not only to see the realisation of this vision ,but that in your life time you will be able to go to those places where you have made a diffrence and see the fruit of your labour.May God also do all these things for your wife who is standing by your side as a co -labourer in the kingdom of heaven.And also for as many people as God should touch to lend themselves in what so ever way possible towards this venture.

      I remain,
      Yours Faithfully in the lord,
      Rev. Oscar Nweke

      Do you Yahoo!?
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 1, 2006
        Hi Oscar
        I thought I had lost you! I have to get an oil seal changed in my car
        and then I can meet you and give you the computer. Car suddenly
        started to leak so badly that back window is covered in oil.

        Pat

        --- In multimachine@yahoogroups.com, oscar nweke <oscarbenbela@y...>
        wrote:

        > GARY COLDIRON <jackie133@v...> wrote: now boys,let's all
        try to get along

        Service.

        > ---------------------------------

        > With a free 1 GB, there's more in store with Yahoo! Mail.

      • oscarbenbela
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 3, 2006
          --- In multimachine@yahoogroups.com, "Pat Delany" <rigmatch@...> wrote:

          > Hi Oscar
          > I thought I had lost you! I have to get an oil seal changed in my car
          > and then I can meet you and give you the computer. Car suddenly
          > started to leak so badly that back window is covered in oil.
          >
          > Pat

          HI pat,

          No way will you loose me.

          Been trying to raise money for the trip to pick up the the computer.So
          far my effort has not yielded positive results.Poor car giving up on
          you . Please take your time.I hope to see you soon.However If you are
          ready to come befor i could,It would be appriciated.

          Remain blessed.

          Oscar.