Big News but a small problem

  • rigmatch
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 5, 2013
      Big news is that MAKE is sending a photographer to Palestine to take my picture that will be used in the next issue. Problem is that so called shop is a mess and I can't even stand up any more much less clean it up.

      Possibly good news that the Power to Empower 2013 Challenge India competition MAY be a possibility since the 2 entries I will send in very soon are very close to the entrepreneurial slant that is the goal of the contest. Most of the other entries involve government or big buck solutions that the contest is NOT about. I will post my entries here soon.

      Really hope this works because this could be my last shot at a serious project.
      How serious? Each of my projects could eventually impact a billion people.

      Utter madness!!

      The opensourcemachinetools.org is live. Resources are good and will get better with your help. Most of all, the site will stay alive for a very long time.
    • Radio1
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 5, 2013
        rigmatch,

        I used to know an architect who had the interior of his house photographed for a local architects magazine.  The photographer had him move all the stuff not wanted in the photos to one side of the house, arrange the furniture and other stuff wanted in the photo, take the pictures and then did the reverse and photographed the opposite side of the house.

        It was a big single room mother-in-law type of house and looked better in the magazine than it did in real  life.  Perhaps you could try that too.

        Donald

            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 7, 2013
              Pat, I just saw this message; I've been very busy. Check your yahoo email.

              Mr. Shannon DeWolfe
              --I've taken to using Mr. because my name misleads folks on the WWW. I am a 57 year old fat man.