Good news / Thanks Charles Michard, Shannon

  • rigmatch
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 27, 2013
      The resource pages on the new site (opensourcemachinetools.org) will include a 555 Meg database of plans from old magazines plus a few full length books.

      It will also include all the beginners workshop articles and an index to the Tubal Caine youtube videos.

      Most of the plans are ones that I (Shannon found) and Charles Michard collected over the years.

      Will also have the MIT videos and many army training films.

      Machines, plans and training for anyone to build anything!

      Pat
    • Dennis Thornton
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 28, 2013

        Great new site!