Re: [multimachine] making a crowned pulley

  • Chris Tofu
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 27, 2013
      that's an excellent video but the smaller Delta sander that I've had for at least 15 years has far more utility for my purposes. of course you could construct one of those also. I had thought if you need a crown pulley for something like the sander you could always just do it by eye With a file. maybe I was wrong. the way the tool is held by the contraption would have to be amended for making a multi-step pulley also. but I'm assuming it would even be adequate for that