Re: [multimachine] Re: Here we go girls and boys ... feast your eyes!

  • mika ugbo
    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 12, 2013
      Hi David,
      Where are the pictures?
      Regards,
      Michael Ugbo

      From: David G. LeVine <dlevine@...>
      To: multimachine@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thursday, September 12, 2013 1:06:45 PM
      Subject: Re: [multimachine] Re: Here we go girls and boys ... feast your eyes!

      On 09/11/2013 08:15 PM, Dennis wrote:
      > I can take some pictures of my cheapy harbor freight sheet bender? It's humorously simple in it's construction and easily copied.
      > With a few modifications I have planned I can actually use it for my purposes...
      Please do so. It's quite nice to not have to do work!

      advice."

      Bill Cosby
    • Dennis Shelgren
      Message 2 of 10 , Sep 12, 2013
      Hopefully the attachments/pictures appear for everyone.
      Pictured is the harbor freight bender.
      First picture is overall.
      2nd is closeup of end assembly, it's literally just two pieces of angle iron a hinge pin and handle hole.
      3rd picture is a piece ready to be bent along the sharpie dotted line. (Yes it's set too loose for the picture)
      4th picture is a completed bend.