Re: [multimachine] Re: Here we go girls and boys ... feast your eyes!

    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 12, 2013
      On 09/11/2013 08:15 PM, Dennis wrote:
      > I can take some pictures of my cheapy harbor freight sheet bender? It's humorously simple in it's construction and easily copied.
      > With a few modifications I have planned I can actually use it for my purposes...
      Please do so. It's quite nice to not have to do work!

      advice."

      Bill Cosby
    • mika ugbo
      Message 2 of 10 , Sep 12, 2013
        Hi David,
        Where are the pictures?
        Regards,
        Michael Ugbo

        > I can take some pictures of my cheapy harbor freight sheet bender? It's humorously simple in it's construction and easily copied.
        > With a few modifications I have planned I can actually use it for my purposes...
        Please do so. It's quite nice to not have to do work!

        advice."

        Bill Cosby
      • Dennis Shelgren
        Message 3 of 10 , Sep 12, 2013
        Hopefully the attachments/pictures appear for everyone.
        Pictured is the harbor freight bender.
        First picture is overall.
        2nd is closeup of end assembly, it's literally just two pieces of angle iron a hinge pin and handle hole.
        3rd picture is a piece ready to be bent along the sharpie dotted line. (Yes it's set too loose for the picture)
        4th picture is a completed bend.