Re: [multimachine] Re: grinding stones

    Message 1 of 11 , Sep 9, 2013
      On 09/09/2013 07:15 PM, Pierre Coueffin wrote:

      That is a point I had not considered... I suspect that the weather in Equatorial South East Asia is kinder to porous objects left outside than I'm used to seeing in western Canada.

      In Canada, freezing and thawing can crack any stone.  Not as likely in Equatorial South East Asia.

      "A word to the wise ain't necessary - it's the stupid ones that need the advice."