Check out these wonderful videos

    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 18, 2013
    • Jose Manuel Luis
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 18, 2013
        Thank you!

        Jose.

        From: Pat
        Sent: Monday, August 19, 2013 3:07 AM
        Subject: [multimachine] Check out these wonderful videos

        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 19, 2013

          I should have shared these YouTube links months ago. I have spent too
          much time watching them instead!

          Turn Wright Machine Works is a one man operation located on Cape Cod. It
          is run by Keith Fenner. Keith has posted over 300 videos of the jobs
          that come into his shop. His main line is truing propeller shafts for
          boats. But he seldom turns down a job. He works alone. Because of that
          he shows some pretty amazing problem solving skills. He holds nothing
          back. Well, his prop-shaft straightening secrets he holds close to the
          vest but that is about all. He seems motivated by a desire to pass along
          his skills. He has also given away thousands of dollars worth of
          machinist's tools to aspiring young machinists. The tools and tool boxes
          have been donated to the cause. Look for the "What's in your box" titles
          on his YouTube channel. I strongly urge even seasoned machinists to
          subscribe to his channel.

          His web site: http://turnwrightmachineworks.com/

          Follow the link at the bottom to his YouTube channel.

          The reason I started this email this morning before work -- and I am
          running out of time, so right to it -- is that Tubal Cain is also known
          as mrpete222. His name is Lyle Peterson. He too has posted hundreds of
          videos on YouTube.

          His YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/mrpete222/videos

          He makes his courses, with some videos not on YouTube, included
          available on a thumb drive for nominal cost. He sells those directly
          from the Learning from Experience web site: http://www.lfe.com/

          --I've taken to using Mr. because my name misleads folks on the WWW. I am a 57 year old fat man.

          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 19, 2013
            On 08/18/2013 10:07 PM, Pat wrote:
            > Don't know how I missed this
            >
            > http://www.neme-s.org/Tubalcain/machine_shop_tips.htm

            He, and Keith Fenner of Turn Wright Machine Works do good work, Keith
            tends to be more "hands on" for fixing equipment. His page is
            https://www.youtube.com/user/KEF791 and you can get a lot of really neat
            insight in his videos.

            advice."