RE: [multimachine] Re: New spindle drawing needed/car expert needed

  • David Lee
    Message 1 of 52 , Aug 4, 2013

      Very informative post, Örjan.  Thank you.

      DSLee

      Message 52 of 52 , Aug 8, 2013
        I agree also!
        Homebuilt tools are for those who have no money but do have access to scrap. Other people should look for used tools but should realize that totally accurate rebuilds are very difficult.
        Don't let rust scare you off unless the machine was totally worn out before it was put out to pasture.

        Pat