Re: [multimachine] Re: remote control interrogation

  • Kobus Van der Walt
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 18, 2013
      for some reason you still have to read everything translated that- the translation is not always flawless. There is room for interesting misunderstandings.. lost in translation thing..

      Sure some wars have been started because of this.. :)

      Harold- go for Arduino(Italian origin- plenty of support in English)  based- it will be cheaper and "easier" -just learn electronics as well.

      Regards
      Kobus

      On Thu, Jul 18, 2013 at 3:13 PM, David Lee <dsleei@...> wrote:

      Jack or Harold;

      Try this:

      http://translate.google.com/#fr/en/

      Regards,

      David Lee

      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 20, 2013
        That's Jack who's interested in translating. English is enough trouble for me and it's the only language I speak.
        Harold