FW: [multimachine] Help wanted

  • David Lee
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 11 9:17 AM

      I am quite proficient with SolidWorks.  How can I help?

      David Lee

      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 12 10:57 AM
        Many thanks David

        I am going to post an idea on the group today but it seems like too big a project to actually ask someone to do.
        Smaller jobs will be coming up as the MAKE publication date approaches.

        Thanks again

        Pat

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 12 1:18 PM

          Just let me know what you need.