Re: [multimachine] Re: STEEL VISE BENCH

  • Benjamin Bof
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 6 6:10 AM
      Oldhermit, plants are cattails which grows in marshes. Our development with Peggy Korth in San Antonio TX, USA is to get ethanol from stems. Roots are as yuca edible by natives and flower can be eated with butter and  bread natural or cooked by steam.Are million of square miles in Pantanal, Esteros del Ibera and marshes of our region with this natural plants.
      Regards
      Ben

      On Sat, Jul 6, 2013 at 7:35 AM, oldhermit <orwhut@...> wrote:

      Anybody know what the plants in the bottom photos are, swamp cabbage maybe?
      Harold

      --- In multimachine@yahoogroups.com, "benjaminbof" <benjaminbof@...> wrote:

      > made with SAE 1070 spring leaf hot forged, annealed and welded with AWS 7018
      >
      > http://www.flickr.com/photos/26640803@N02/

    • Nick Andrews
      Message 2 of 9 , Jul 7 8:03 AM

        An invasive weed!  I sell them to people for their ponds.  I have a small variety that only gets 2 feet tall.  I just bought a new variegated variety in Denver that has vertical white stripes on the leaves.

        Message 3 of 9 , Jul 7 10:51 PM
          They are also a primary indicator that you should not drive your vehicle into that area unless you want to spend many hours with a come-along and jacks.

          My grandfather told me: "Tanks don't go where the cat-tails grow."
        • Steve Wan
          Message 4 of 9 , Jul 7 11:47 PM
            Hi Pierre

            Wonder you got my msg from Harbour Freight discount machines?
            They mentioned no such offer...

            Steve Wan

            On 7/8/13, Pierre Coueffin <pcoueffin@...> wrote:
            > They are also a primary indicator that you should not drive your vehicle
            > into that area unless you want to spend many hours with a come-along and
            > jacks.
            >
            > My grandfather told me: "Tanks don't go where the cat-tails grow."

          • Kobus Van der Walt
            Message 5 of 9 , Jul 8 1:37 AM
              Sorry- but how do you harvest? with difficulty of course..

              On Sat, Jul 6, 2013 at 3:10 PM, Benjamin Bof <benjaminbof@...> wrote:

              Oldhermit, plants are cattails which grows in marshes. Our development with Peggy Korth in San Antonio TX, USA is to get ethanol from stems. Roots are as yuca edible by natives and flower can be eated with butter and  bread natural or cooked by steam.Are million of square miles in Pantanal, Esteros del Ibera and marshes of our region with this natural plants.
              Regards
              Ben

              On Sat, Jul 6, 2013 at 7:35 AM, oldhermit <orwhut@...> wrote:

              Anybody know what the plants in the bottom photos are, swamp cabbage maybe?
              Harold

              --- In multimachine@yahoogroups.com, "benjaminbof" <benjaminbof@...> wrote:

              > made with SAE 1070 spring leaf hot forged, annealed and welded with AWS 7018
              >
              > http://www.flickr.com/photos/26640803@N02/

            • oldhermit
              Message 6 of 9 , Jul 8 6:34 AM
                Thank you, Benjamin.