Re: [multimachine] is Jeremy better?

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 12, 2013
      Thanks for asking Chris.

      He had been treated for the wrong thing all along. He had some kind of a bad amoeba that he is slowing recovering from. I have stuff to send him but one thing after another causes problems for both of us. I feel like I fail him but when you can't walk over 20'......

      Sorta depressing about this but I think good things are in the works.

      Pat