is Jeremy better?

  • Chris Tofu
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 12, 2013
      Is he still working on a lathe? Forgive if I missed something. I am really that dopey sometimes ...
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 12, 2013
        Thanks for asking Chris.

        He had been treated for the wrong thing all along. He had some kind of a bad amoeba that he is slowing recovering from. I have stuff to send him but one thing after another causes problems for both of us. I feel like I fail him but when you can't walk over 20'......

        Sorta depressing about this but I think good things are in the works.

        Pat

        Is he still working on a lathe? Forgive if I missed something. I am really that dopey sometimes ...