Re: [multimachine] Scaling down a machine

    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 11, 2013
      Yep.  I love my little Sherline machines... One of my favorite features was their decision to use 10-32 threads everywhere, and one hex-key to rule them all.   I have a bunch of 5/32 hex keys, all with fluorescent green paint on them, within easy reach from every workstation in my shop.  I try to use the same hex-key whenever possible when I build jigs for those machines.