Re: [multimachine] Detroit Maker Faire

  • Keith Mc
    Message 1 of 18 , Jun 7, 2013
      Bruce wrote:
      > On my way back from Columbus OH to Toronto recently I had the opportunity
      > to visit the Henry Ford Musuem in Dearborn Michigan, I'm glad I made the stop.
      > Quite a few old metalworking machines to see but I also learned that
      > they are hosting a Maker Faire on the July 27-28th weekend.
      > www.makerfairedetroit.com

      This would be the PERFECT forum to see a working Multimachine!
      If anyone with a working Multimachine can make it to the Detroit area
      then and wishes to show it off, they are still accepting Exhibitor
      applications for another week. Please apply!
      ... http://www.makerfairedetroit.com/call-for-makers/

      FYI, quite a while back "Greenfield Village" and the "Henry Ford Museum"
      were joined and collectively renamed to "The Henry Ford".
      That still confuses a lot of people that still remember them by
      their old names. (Even the locals still use the old names.)

      - Keith Mc., in SE Michigan