Re: Building a lathe

  • stan campbell
    Message 1 of 36 , Jun 6, 2013
      I uploaded those two files to the multimachine wiki at http://www.toolfools.com/Wiki/doku.php. The multimachine file starts at http://www.toolfools.com/Wiki/doku.php?id=multimachine  and the documentation is under documentation and plans.
      You can directly link to these and they are publicly viewable. I will upload what I can, several other group members have access to this site and are still welcome to upload! Anybody can view this site, editing and membership to the wiki is by request, just ask me. Spammers are bad, my forum gets 1-200 hits a day, but the software handles it. The forum is open to all. We started a board for multimachine. http://www.toolfools.com/forum/index.php?board=33.0
        The wiki is very much a work in progress, and if you wish to help, just ask. Any and all tool subjects are wanted!

      Message 36 of 36 , Jun 13, 2013
        Thanks Bill
        I think that is the best place to start.

        Pat