Re: [multimachine] OT but did you ever want a tablet computer?

    Message 1 of 17 , May 20, 2013

      I should also mention that Marvin Klotz' machinist software utilities work under dosbox on my tablet...

    • Chris Tofu
      Message 2 of 17 , May 21, 2013
        Zounds dosbox for tablets! Android or ipad? Or both?
        Message 3 of 17 , May 21, 2013

          Android.  Both my tablet and my phone...

          On May 21, 2013 11:33 AM, "Chris Tofu" <rampaginggreenhulk@...> wrote:

          Zounds dosbox for tablets! Android or ipad? Or both?

        • GuyOnKauai
          Message 4 of 17 , May 25, 2013
            I have android phone and two cheap tablets. I paid $2 for a RealCalc license. Cant remember the last time I pulled one of scientific calculators out now.

            Gregg