Re: [multimachine] OT but did you ever want a tablet computer?

  • Adam Simmons
    Message 1 of 17 , May 20, 2013
      I actually use realcalc on my android devices, mostly for the conversion functions.

      On Fri, May 17, 2013 at 11:52 PM, Pierre Coueffin <pcoueffin@...> wrote:

      I run the droid48 emulator on both phone and tablet.

      Message 2 of 17 , May 20, 2013

        I should also mention that Marvin Klotz' machinist software utilities work under dosbox on my tablet...

      • Chris Tofu
        Message 3 of 17 , May 21, 2013
          Zounds dosbox for tablets! Android or ipad? Or both?
          Message 4 of 17 , May 21, 2013

            Android.  Both my tablet and my phone...

            On May 21, 2013 11:33 AM, "Chris Tofu" <rampaginggreenhulk@...> wrote:

            Zounds dosbox for tablets! Android or ipad? Or both?

          • GuyOnKauai
            Message 5 of 17 , May 25, 2013
              I have android phone and two cheap tablets. I paid $2 for a RealCalc license. Cant remember the last time I pulled one of scientific calculators out now.

              Gregg