Re: [multimachine] OT but did you ever want a tablet computer?

    Message 1 of 17 , May 17, 2013

      I run the droid48 emulator on both phone and tablet.

    • Adam Simmons
      Message 2 of 17 , May 20, 2013
        I actually use realcalc on my android devices, mostly for the conversion functions.

        Message 3 of 17 , May 20, 2013

          I should also mention that Marvin Klotz' machinist software utilities work under dosbox on my tablet...

        • Chris Tofu
          Message 4 of 17 , May 21, 2013
            Zounds dosbox for tablets! Android or ipad? Or both?
            Message 5 of 17 , May 21, 2013

              Android.  Both my tablet and my phone...

              On May 21, 2013 11:33 AM, "Chris Tofu" <rampaginggreenhulk@...> wrote:

              Zounds dosbox for tablets! Android or ipad? Or both?

            • GuyOnKauai
              Message 6 of 17 , May 25, 2013
                I have android phone and two cheap tablets. I paid $2 for a RealCalc license. Cant remember the last time I pulled one of scientific calculators out now.

                Gregg