Re: [multimachine] Re: Cat with two power sources

  • michael broadbent
    Message 1 of 10 , May 14, 2013
      Hi
            not sure who added the comment below, but as far as I am aware no comparison was made just comments on the ideas.

      You're comparing chalk to cheese. The videos show a cat not the usual single hull fishing boat. Totally different concept for a totally different purpose.

      As to comparing chalk to cheese with some of these modern ideas about cheese  the chalk is probable more healthier to eat .

      Mike