Re: [multimachine] Re: cw/ccw rotation help

    Message 1 of 21 , May 5, 2013
      Many thanks Mike
      Upload the pics to the photo section and stick them in the first folder (Cambodia boat pics) if you don't want to start a new one. Be sure to let us know where they are.

      Pat

      Message 2 of 21 , May 7, 2013
        Here's one setup to adapt a CCW motor to a CW propeller.

        http://www.boatdesign.net/forums/attachments/diy-marinizing/36541d1256447440-angle-engine-longtail-straight-shaft-mud-motor-1ajetski-078.jpg